So here they are, after months of prototyping limited run of "Alpha" Fixed Knives is finally ready and available!
Final version has:
a) Two different blade shapes (droppoint and wharncliff) with standard or compound grind.
b) Black G10 3D machined handles with hidden lanyard pin made from Titanium (6Al4V).
c) Custom stainless steel hardware - screws designed, turned and milled by me.
d) included kydex sheath with TEK-LOK sized holes
- M390 steel blades (60 HRC)
- Blade finish: stonewash
- Black G10 Handle (3D textured)
- 223 mm / 8,75" overall length
- 95 mm /3,75" blade length
- 3,3 mm /0,130" blade thickness
- custom screws made from stainless steel
- titanium hidden lanyard pin
- kydex sheath with TEK-LOK holes included
It's limited run so there are only few of them left.
What do you think?